The Organising Commitee of the Wageningen Soil Conference 2023 is inviting soil scientists from around the world to submit abstracts of their work. We are open to receiving contributions for oral as well as poster sessions. The Scientific Committee of WSC 2023 will review the abstracts and propose the programme for oral and poster presentations, based on the submitted contributions.
Abstracts should fit within one of the following topics of the conference:
- Soils for Society
- Advances in Measuring and Modelling Soil Processes
- Mapping and Evaluating Soil Functions across Scales
- Soils for Nature-Based Solutions
Please find more elaborate descriptions of the topics at Programme.
- Abstracts should be written in English.
- Abstracts have a maximum of 250 words.
- Authors can submit multiple abstracts but will not be selected for more than one oral presentation.
- Authors are requested to select at least one and maximum four keywords from the list below.
- The submission deadline is April 17, 2023.
- Abstracts will be reviewed by the Scientific Committee (SC). The members of this Committee will be announced on the Wageningen Soil Conference website.
- Abstracts may only be submitted through the EasyChair system of WSC2023. Please create an EasyChair account and follow the instructions on the web page. Abstracts submitted by e-mail will not be accepted.
- Submitted documents should be GDPR-compliant. For example, in the documents, no contact details are allowed (this involves addresses and mail details).
- Authors will be notified of the result by e-mail May 15, 2023, at the latest.
Should you have any questions regarding the call for abstracts, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.
Upon submission of your abstract, please select at least one and maximum four of the keywords below.
|Analysing and modelling mechanistic soil processes||Nutrient cycling|
|Carbon cycling, sequestration and regulation||Pedon scale|
|Circular and bio-economy||Policy and governance on soils|
|Climate change||Regional scale|
|Ecology||Soil and land management|
|Education and science communication||Soil biodiversity|
|Forestry||Soil conservation and remediation|
|Global scale||Soil properties and indicators|
|Innovative measurement methods||Soil quality, soil health and soil security|
|Long-term experiments||Statistical modelling and uncertainty assessment|
|Monitoring and mapping||Urban soils|